Thursday, October 23, 2008

Karma

HA!

I was just sent a Facebook friend request from a kid from high school... who hung out with those completely obnoxious, really loud, football-playing, inexplicably popular boys. He in particular didn't ever directly offend me, so I accepted it, just to see if my suspicions were correct about him going nowhere fast.

So. Worth it.

He got SO fat, is working at Toys 'R Us, and has a ton of pictures with ALL these people from high school who were retarded-manic-stupid popular crowd, and they are ALL. COMPLETE. LOSERS. At least most of them didn't gain as much weight as this guy, but you can so tell that even after they've graduated, all they do is just hang out with each other, drink and sit on the couch eating chips. I am so so so loving it.

I reiterate: I cannot wait to go to my high school reunion. Cannot. Wait.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with your post:

<3 you


and jen and danielle

but mostly you =D