Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Notable notes.

So, I guess you could say it's been an interesting last week.

I got hit by a bicycle. This woman was on the sidewalk (illegal, first of all) and she was coming straight at me, making eye contact. I was pressed as far over to my right (the correct side) as I could be, being that there was a building right there. The sidewalk was at least two blocks wide, and she could have easily fit. She continued to make eye contact and came right past me, smacking my arm with her handlebars. I should have kicked her wheel. Idiot.

Just had an impromtu discussion/vent/comradely conversation at work with labbie-on-the-other-side re: a certain confusing yet superior entity. She asked me if I could show her how to get the liquid nitrogen out of the tank, and I would love to. It's not hard, good to know, etc., but I told her that I probably couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't due to the strange definition of work and somewhat hysterical tendencies that come from this certain entity when I help others out. She understood, laughed, and shared a bit. It's good to know we're on the same page - that being a state of bewildered consternation in opposition to above said entity.

I'm using a Christmas gift for the first time today! It's a vacuum-sealed food jar, meant to keep cold things cold and hot things hot for up to 24 hours. I made some pasta this morning, and it always sucks to reheat pasta because it gets all dry, so I'll check it out at lunch.

I've narrowed down some of my favorites in my rather large box of tea that I also got for Christmas. <3 the strawberry and lemon spice, the raspberry, orange, green and apple cinnamon are good, too. The english breakfast is normal, along with all the others (which still means acceptably good). I might waste some time and make a spreadsheet... ahhhh what my employment has done to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article iѕ in fаct а good one it asѕіsts new the wеb ρeοple, ωho are wishing for blogging.


my web page: tens unit supplies

Anonymous said...

Do you haѵe anу νiԁеo of that?
Ι'd care to find out more details.

Here is my site TENS units