Thursday, October 25, 2007

German Teachers Are Crazy

Schwartz is talking about the whole mother/daughter/stepmother aspect in fairy tales and how usually there is tension between the aforementioned people. He then tells us how they read Snow White in past years and he was saying how mother-daughter tension plays an important role... but how he could not get any of the females in his class to admit that they had tension with their mother.

"I said that there is always mother-daughter tension and they all stared at me like I was from the moon. And I stared at all of them like they were from the moon. And I said..." [jumps on top of table and points fingers wildly like a crazed politician, screaming] "... YOU'RE REPRESSING IT! YOU'RE REPRESSING IT!" [gets down off table] "... of course, they didn't like that much either."

1 comments:

Meena said...

Awesome. Crazy professors are my favourite!