Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My life according to Godsmack

Pick your Artist:
Godsmack

Are you a male or female:
Mama

Describe yourself:
I Am

How do you feel:
Safe and Sound

Describe where you currently live:
Situation

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Moon Baby

Your favorite form of transportation:
Trippin'

Your best friend(s)?
Vampires

You and your best friends:
No Rest for the Wicked

What’s the weather like:
One Rainy Day

Favorite time of day:
Awake

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Someone in London

What is life to you:
The Journey

Your relationship:
The Awakening

Your fear:
Stress

What is the best advice you have to give:
Now or Never

Thought for the Day:
I Thought

How I would like to die:
Time Bomb

My soul’s present condition:
Serenity

My motto:
I Stand Alone

2 comments:

thump said...

Thought for the Day:
I Thought


hahaha reminds me of a blonde jokes...

There was this bar and in the bar there was a magic mirror that, if you told a lie, it would suck you in.

One day a brunette walked into this bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

The next day a redhead walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

Then the next day a blond walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in.

Christine said...

i've heard that before, but it never fails to amuse! haha