Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Random" Survey

It doesn't get more random than this!
Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?I've become irritated with teachers before, but haven't straight up argued.
Can you count in Roman numerals?Up to about 20, and then the big numbers like 50, 100 after that.
Are you bilingual?Yes... English and German. I can scrape by in Hindi, say "hello" in Mandarin, ask for some cheese in Gaelic, inquire where the kitchen is in Spanish, say that I'm lost in French, and tell Mr. Bond that I expect him to die in Russian.
Do you know how your car's engine works?Generally. I used to have a sparkplug as a keychain.
Can you program the time on a VCR?If I had to, yes. Haven't had to yet.
How many email addresses do you have?Ones I use? 2. Ever? At least 10.
Do you own a slinky?Yes!
Do you talk to yourself?All the time, actually. Especially when I'm walking and realize I've forgotten something and have to turn around, I justify it to myself out loud.
Do you have a tough time remembering people's names?Not really... only when I know I will never have to speak to them again.
Did you go stag to your Senior Prom?Didn't go at all.
Is any leftover delivery food currently residing in your refrigerator?Not for me, no.
Are you high maintenance?Absolutely not.
How do you want to be proposed to?Not publicly... that would just be too awkward, and I really don't see the justification that it proclaims your love to all the world! It rather embarrasses the girl.
Do you work out regularly?Yes... I try to. I get into the swing of things when I have time.
Do you care about your appearance?Generally, yes. I try to at least look like I didn't roll out of bed.
Describe the person of your dreams:Dark hair, funny but knows when to be serious, driven and love me for who I am, including all my quirks.
Do you like to be tan?Yes, but I don't fake tan or do the beds.
If you had your choice of anyone in the world to spend a night with, who would it be?Boyfriend! I don't get enough of those.
How many keys are on your key ring?6... suite , room , lab, Adam's gate, Adam's building and Adam's apartment.
How much money is in your wallet/purse right at this moment?ish?
What is your favorite spice or seasoning?Saffron and cinnamon.
What does your name mean?Follower of Christ.
Do you give your pets holiday presents?Yes! Sweaters and bones and beds.
When doing up your jeans, do you button then zip? Or zip then button?Button then zip. Otherwise the zip might go down a little.
How far would you go on the first date?A very chaste kiss. I would so much rather save it for when I know the person isn't a total butthead.
Do you sleep on your side? Stomach? Back?All of the above, but I usually pick one for the night and stay there. Stomach only when I can't fall asleep.
Have you attended a high school reunion yet? How was it?No, not yet, but I can't wait.
Are you ticklish? Where?Sides... I can control it for a very short amount of time, but after that, I'm a puddle of giggling mess.
Would you rather change your past or know your future?Definitely not know my future, that would make everything SO BORING so I guess change my past, although I don't dislike that too much either.
Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?No... but I believe in making absolutely sure you trust that person before doing anything.
Would you pick up a hitchhiker?No.
Would you consider yourself a worrier?Only when stress gets me. I've gotten better recently.
Do you notice when your crush/significant other changes something about themselves?Yes, instantly.
Do your first impressions of people usually stick?Usually. I try not to judge, but my impressions are generally accurate.
What movie can you watch over and over?Surf's Up, Love Actually... all those really not-deep movies that take little attention.
Do you like to cook?Sure.
Do plants die in your care?Mostly. :(
What's one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?Achieve lasting happiness, and I don't think that comes with any definitive action or event.

0 comments: