Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trying to organize life.

Nothing that huge/catastrophic/euphoric has really happened lately. Which I guess is a good thing, I'd rather normal good life than something disastrous. Although... things of note:
Adam got me flowers for the first EVER time. My interview in the city was the day after Valentine's Day. I had gotten up at 5:40, gotten on a bus at 7:15 for the city (forgot my phone at home, too), and trudged into his apartment, bleary-eyed and carrying a heavy load of work and clothes at around 11:30 when I saw a single, long-stemmed rose sitting in a vase of water on his desk. :)
Later on he pulled out another one and they lived together in their vase all weekend. Yay.

I attempted and successfully made chicken cacciatore en bianco in Adam's 2' square kitchen with literally no counter space. It actually was pretty good and even though I felt half-fulfilled and half-uncomfortable heating it up for him the second night while he was working, he really liked it and it was good.

I'm getting better at the library job. I'm now positioning myself as the computer that gets higher traffic so I'm not as bored over at the other one. I missed about 4 hours last week because of going down to the city and because for the holiday, the days were switched around. To make up for it, I took on 6 more hours this week and I made 3 of them a permanent addition. It's not like I really do anything, anyway (aka, I'm writing this at work).

Work is actually ending soon, so I'm going to post this and maybe add to it later.

0 comments: